HOST A DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING SEMINAR IN YOUR AREA
The Discipleship Training Seminar is a great way to challenge and encourage people to grow spiritually. It can be presented in two different contexts:
A. North American Version
- This version of the DTS is specifically designed for the local church in the U.S. and Canada in a 1 day format.
- This is a great way to give everyone a “spiritual tune-up” and stir up a desire to grow.
- It often inspires home-group/bible study leaders to walk away more focussed on the goal of spiritual growth.
- It’s simple and easy to book a DTS and promote it for the local church.
B. Anywhere in the World
- The Pastor Training Version
- This DTS version is designed to train pastors and leaders. It is done best over a 2 or 3 day period.
- We don’t charge money for people to attend.
- One of the reasons this training experience is so dynamic is because it is pastors training pastors.
- To see how pastors have been impacted by the DTS, see the Endorsements section as well as my own experience in the “My Story” section.
Sample of topics covered:
- Becoming a Powerful Gospel Presenter
- A Practical Theology of the Gospel
- 5 Types of People in Church and the 4 Stages of Spiritual Growth
- What is a Disciple?
- Stepping Stones to Growth
- Roadblocks to Growth
- The ONE Thing that is Non Negotiable
- It’s Not About Numbers - It’s All About Numbers